Save Kentucky's Hemlocks Show- Update


I posted earlier in the week about a show that I am involved in that is happening in Lexington, KY. I didn't have the specifics at the time, but now I have all of the info. If you are in the Lexington area, please do come out and show a little love for a very important cause: saving Kentucky's hemlocks. I don't know who designed this sweet looking logo, but it shows a Black-throated green warbler, a species closely associated with eastern hemlock forests.


Tsuga Art & Music

Friday, Nov. 21st, 2008
Old Tarr Distillery - Manchester St., Lexington, KY
Free Group Art Show @ 5-9pm | Music @ 8pm
All Ages Show

Please join us for a celebration of eastern hemlock trees on Friday November 21st. Come learn about the threat facing hemlock trees, view artwork from over 25 artists and listen to three of the finest bands from Kentucky. All proceeds benefit Save Kentucky’s Hemlocks. More information at http://www.kyhemlocks.org/tsuga_event.html.

Comments

  1. Wish we had time for a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be talked into a road trip! I was considering trying to find my way there for the opening. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts